Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fathers and Daughters

I took Kalypso to her first Saints game today. It was a very close game, but in the end, the Saints won, and they are 4-1. Beyond the typical high-fives after scores and great plays, we hugged when Reggie Bush finally scored his first touchdown. I'm glad we got to share that moment. I used to go to many Nebraska football games with my dad. I wonder how dads would interact with their kids if there was no such thing as sports? But all things considered, it was another great day in the Big Easy. Go Saints!
PA080008.JPG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad y'all had fun. The father-daughter thing was real cute and all, but answer one thing---

Did she buy you any beer? Remember that next time!


Howie Luvzus

Michael Homan said...

Didn't even buy me nachos!