Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bad Mardi Gras Gris Gris

Some strange things are taking place, but perhaps I'm being paranoid. First I think I'm the victim of espionage. My office is on the third floor of the administration building at Xavier, and for the past 3 days this guy has been working on a scaffolding outside my window. Also note that he has a suspicious looking mustache.
IMG_0219.JPG
Second, Therese isn't wearing her wedding ring. She said it's being "cleaned," but with Mardi Gras a week away, I suspect she had so much fun as "Major Assets" with Krewe du Vieux that she's steppin' out.

Things could certainly be worse I guess. It's not like the Saints cut Deuce McAllister, or like a major science organization is boycotting New Orleans and Louisiana for a convention because we're not evolution theory friendly. That would be really bad.

Oh shit, Deeeeuuuuuucccceeee and Booooobbbbbbyyyyyyy. Can't the governor exorcise these demons?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor parrot boy. Therese was mos def strutting her stuff at kdv. Is the guy at the window Howie?

Michael Homan said...

It's not Howie. I know because the rope holding up the scaffolding is a gauge that can only hold about 300 pounds from the looks of it. At first I thought the guy out my window was you Adrastos trying to make free international calls to Malakaland on my desk phone. By the way, you have to dial 8 to get long-distance.

Anonymous said...

I start to worry if the head of guy on the ladder slowly grows larger and he appears with a malaka parrot on his shoulder.