Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Retreating from the Rising Tide

This Saturday the second Rising Tide conference will take place. It's a forum where geeky bloggers get together and talk about how they have and can improve New Orleans and the world. Yet, I can't make it, as I'll be in Slidell all day. The Theology Department at Xavier is having a "retreat," where geeky theologians get together and talk about how they have and can improve Xavier, New Orleans, and the world. Kalypso and I went last year to Rising Tide, and I thought it was pretty interesting. You should definitely check it out if you are able. But you can't come to our Theology Department meeting unfortunately.

4 comments:

Leigh C. said...

Well, SHIT. 8-(

Sorry 'bout that scheduling, man.

mominem said...

Can you make it Friday night?

Michael Homan said...

I will try to make it Friday night. I just called Buffa's and they said kids can come in the back entrance so hopefully it won't be a problem.

Anonymous said...

RT without you to kick around? Bummer, man.