Friday, January 13, 2006

Sorry God on Friday the 13th

This morning I was walking to work. I used to do this by choice because I believe that our country's dependency on oil has thrown the world into turmoil. But now I no longer even have a choice, because my car was destroyed in the flood. But this morning it was raining very hard, and on the way a lightning bolt struck about 25 feet in front of me. Then the wind picked up making my umbrella useless. So now I'm soaked, and shaken up from the lightning, and I'm convinced that God is trying to kill me. So God, I'm sorry, and I ask that we can put all of that bad sinning stuff I did behind us and move on. OK?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.

Howie Luvzus

Anonymous said...

I'm coming back on campus baby!

-Twaites

Tim Bulkeley said...

Enough to make a saint superstitious!

Bob At Large said...

That's what you get for blasting God's party... ;-)