Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Homeward Bound

Kalypso and I are getting packed, and our taxi to the airport leaves shortly. I'm so glad we're heading home. Today is Kalypso's 12th birthday, and being stuck on two very long flights sure sucks, but I keep telling her she will be the only one in the world who has a 32 hour long 12th birthday. First we fly from Tel Aviv to Newark, and then after customs, we fly Newark to New Orleans. Plus we get the added bonus of spending some quality time with Israeli airport security and U.S. customs. I can't wait to put today behind me and to get home.

2 comments:

Alan Gutierrez said...

Welcome home Michael. We've missed you here in Mid-City. Don't worry. We didn't change a thing since you left.

Leigh C. said...

Sad, but true...what Alan said.

Safe trip! Eretz New Orleans welcomes you!