Thursday, February 07, 2008

The New Orleans Citizen's Prayer

This was just forwarded to me from Jennifer. I didn't write it, don't know who did, but wish I did.

Our mayor, who art in Dallas
Hollow be thy fame...
Thy flyer miles, thy quips and smiles
In the Ninth, as it is in Lakeview.

Give us this day our faces red
And forgive us our embarrassment, as we forgive
those who embarrass us.
Lead us not into demolition
But deliver us from developers.

For thine is the Superdome, and the Market Force
and the RSD
Forever and never,
Amen

3 comments:

June Butler said...

Michael, may I steal this? Giving you credit and a link, of course.

Michael Homan said...

GM Mimi
Remember I didn't write this but stole it off of a forwarded email. I would love to give credit eventually to the author. But feel for now to use it

June Butler said...

Thanks, Michael, I already did. I included what information you had. See here: