Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

Hurricane Katrina has her eyes set, seemingly, on my fair city of New Orleans. Therese and the kids are either heading to Jacksonville or Purvis Mississippi at 4 AM Sunday morning. Me, the dogs, and various other critters are battin' down the hatches. Xavier has shut down the server. If you need to email me, please use mmhoman at yahoo dot com at least for now. If you are a student, I know they shut the blog down Saturday, so the first week's blog won't be due until later. Relax and survive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Why are you staying in NOLA during Katrina? I heard it was to protect your pets. How will staying with them protect them?

Please be safe
love
Craig

BlackWoman said...

I sure as hell hope you lived!!! You should have left!!!

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Are you OK? I've just been reading different blogs about Katrina, and came across yours - can you answer? Are you OK? Please let us know -