Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones IV, Probably Best Movie EVER

I took the kids to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
indiana-poster
My favorite parts were a cameo by the Ark of the Covenant, ancient Mayan archaeologists with collections from ancient Egypt and Babylon and China and everywhere, huge attacking ants and monkeys, and Indie telling students they have to get out of the library to be archaeologists. I'd tell you more but I wouldn't want to ALIENate anyone, and I want the spaceships, Area 51, and the new age archaeological fraud known as the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull to be a surprise. Ooops, I've said too much. At least I didn't tell you about about the huge surprise ending, where Sean Connery's skull is used as a bong by those crystal skeleton alien mofos. Oooops again.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'll bet even skeletonized, Sean's still a hunk!!

Anonymous said...

You are right. This movie is epic for me. Because even it was an old movie, I enjoy watching it. Thanks for sharing this in your blog.

Producer Chris Young