Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ban on Crawfishy Hands

I saw this sign at the Mid-City library. Are oystery hands OK? What about lobstery? But seriously, there are crawfish everywhere this time of year. When I walk to work I see crawfish heads, tails, and pinchers all over the streets and sidewalks. The crawfishy carnage reminds me of the Eid al-Adha feasts in Jordan and Palestine, where you would see goat body parts all over the street for a couple of weeks. Speaking of goats, did you ever notice how Adrastos has "goaty" hands?
CrawfishyHands

Later note: Adrastos plagiarizes this post and spells "library" incorrectly. What a malaka!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Adrastos said...

Me steal from you? Why would I do such an imbecilic thing? Besides, mine is date stamped 29 minutes earlier.

You only take my name in vain to get more hits. Malaka...

10:51 AM  
Blogger oyster said...

To answer Homan's first question. Yes, oystery hands are ok.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Leigh C. said...

Oystery hands are only okay because one can't see the evidence of oysters eaten right off like they can crawfish.

And I must remind you all, neither crawfishy nor oystery hands are kosher.

12:54 PM  
Blogger LatinTeacher said...

Are we sure they don't mean people with just two digits per hand? Or one thumb and one "clamper"... It might tear the pages of books.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home