Wednesday, February 06, 2008

At Least These Elvii Got My Back

I have an Elvis tattoo, and now and then my inked Elvis demands some love. So I let him out of his mini-Graceland-on-my-arm Friday night for the Muses parade so he could hang with the many Elvii on scooters. It's a nice treat for inked Elvis. Then without permission Howie Luvzus took this photograph:
2241283350_18d850a124_o
And then the nutria serving host Adrastos held a caption contest. My favorite was from Jeffrey who wrote "Symptoms begin with a distinctive discoloration on the upper right arm and quickly progress to systemic Elvic infection."

And then when the NOLA blogosphere had turned on me, I'm saddened to report the following conversation my wife, Therese "Florence Nightingale" Fitzpatrick had with me at the emergency room Monday morning when they were X-raying and poking said broken clavicle:

Me: AAAAGGGHHHHHH! It hurts! It hurts so bad!

Therese: You know, the doctor is going to tell you that you're too fat.

Me: Thanks honey for the compassion....OOOOOWWWWWWWW! The PAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why I adore your wife, Homan. What a dame.

Btw, I'm merely a nutria enabler.