Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dresses for Buddy D

It was cold today. It was a cold day to bicycle through the city wearing a dress. But it had to be done.
P1317683.JPG
With Krewe du Vieux last night and bicycling all around the city today, I'm pretty tired. Too tired to write. I'll let a few pics do the talking.

Here's me and Howie at Buddy D's grave:
P1317624.JPG

Here we are our first stop praying to Buddy D:
P1317591.JPG

Here we are at the Dome:
P1317676.JPG
Then we went to Bourbon Street, and then finally home to some heat and more clothes. It's hard to bicycle in a dress. More pictures here.

4 comments:

Leigh C. said...

Y'all forgot something crucial about biking in a dress: it must be done on a GIRL'S BIKE.

Great to see you out there last night. Good to see those pics from today. Strange and beautiful days, these.

Michael Homan said...

Yes Leigh, strange and beautiful days. That sums all of this up very well.

BrenyB said...

Y'all are awesome. I'm proud to be a Saints fan.

Adrastos said...

You're probably the ugliest man in drag I've ever seen; topping even Dennis Woltering last year. I admire your fortitude as well as malakatude.