Sunday, February 08, 2009

After Krewe du Vieux

Therese and I had a great time at Krewe du Vieux last night. We marched with Seeds of Decline, and we had a monopoly related theme. I dressed as Mr Monopoly, Therese dressed as a buxom girl named "Major Assets."
P2074391.JPG
And here is our float, it's got Fannie Mae going down... on a happy Mr Monopoly:
P2070013.JPG
And here is Therese's "Major Asset"... It's Mardi Gras enhanced with Hubig's Pies, and that's her on the right, with Liprap's on the left. Can't put a pricetag on that.
P2070003.JPG
Here's me, Liprap, and Wet Bank Guy
P2070010.JPG
I thought these two had the best costumes, they made their suits out of monopoly money.
P2070011.JPG
Finally, we saw the Shirley and Howie Luvzus wearing Aretha hats.
P2074502.JPG
Our Krewe du Vieux Flickr set is here. Happy Mardi Gras!

3 comments:

Chef Who Dat said...

A message from F.J. Hebert: "Ronald Reagan says hello."

Is the stache still attached?

Michael Homan said...

I took off quite a bit of skin when I took off the stache. Seems the spirit glue was actually liquid nail. And I recently met Mr Hebert, and still think about "Archie, I've got this." I'll explain that quote later.

Leigh C. said...

I LOVED the Aretha hat I saw on the Reverend! He oughta wear those bows more often.