Thursday, July 10, 2008

Conversation in a New Orleans Hardware Store Parking Lot

Today Therese and I went to pick out a bathroom light and our cabinet handles. As we were leaving, there was a young man trying unsuccessfully to get a large door and frame into the back of his truck. I stopped to help him, and Therese was very impressed with my altruism. In fact she said it deserved a specific intimate sexual reward which I won't repeat in this forum. I thought about this for a second, and then I said "Well you better hurry and figure out where that young man lives because I'm about ready to leave."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you ever NOT a malaka? Dayam.

Unknown said...

After your comments in front of her the other night, I can't imagine she meant you, either.

oyster said...

This post made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Adrastos, Michael is ALWAYS a super malaka. As for the hardware store story, Michael is delusional . He imagined the whole thing.
Therese

Anonymous said...

Thanks for confirming my suspicion, T. You're a saint for enduring his malakatude.