Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rising Tide III

RT3CRANE
Rising Tide III will take place this weekend. It's an event where New Orleans bloggers and others "come together to dispel myths, promote facts, share personal testimonies, highlight progress and regress, discuss recovery ideas, and promote sound policies at all levels." John Barry will be the keynote speaker. I won't be able to attend this year, because if all goes according to plan, we should be able to move back into our house this Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

6 comments:

LatinTeacher said...

YEA!!!!

Leigh C. said...

Well, CRUD for us, but mazel tov for you!

Anonymous said...

So you're afraid I'll kick your ass like I did at the Ashley benefit? I'm happy for Therese and the kids.

GENTILLY YARD ART said...

all hail the mishkan.

thank you for staying in orleans parish and making it a better place.

allah dem gods bless 213 /215 alexander street.

Anonymous said...

Hey Homer,

Can't wait to hear whether you and your family make it to the mishkan tomorrow. We will toast you all from sunny Brum!

Alison & Rich

Anonymous said...

G Bitch sheds happy tears for you. As much as I wanted to see you at RT#, I'm happier to see you and the fam back home.