Wednesday, May 09, 2007

200 Pounds of Michael Homan

P5090003.JPG
I've weighed 200 pounds for many years now, and I don't like it. I've decided to try to lose some weight. Today I started this strange fasting/cleansing diet where you only drink water mixed with grade B maple syrup, fresh lemon juice, and cayenne pepper. I predict that tomorrow I'll have a horrible headache as I go through diet coke withdrawal. I'll also be interested to see how my body responds to no beer. Enjoy it while you can liver!

4 Comments:

Blogger Editor said...

Surely this is a sign of the End Times. Good luck! That drink sounds weird.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Dude, the camera's adding at least ten pounds to the scale.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Curious1 said...

Hi im just curious if this drink(term used lightly)worked for you..i have seen it alot but wasnt sure about the cayenne pepper part Lol

1:05 PM  
Blogger Michael Homan said...

Curious 1, the drink was bizarre. The cayenne pepper especially. I lost about 12 pounds, but have since gained it all back of course. But it was overall a good experience not eating for a week, and thinking a lot about food and what I eat, etc.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home