Monday, October 03, 2005

Allstate Called

On Sunday we received a call from Robert Mosher, who says that he will be our adjustor for Allstate. I don't know what happened to the other two, but we're overjoyed that we can start this process and begin cleaning our house. I'm going to meet him at our house on Thursday. That means today I need to finish an application for the Albright Institute of Archaeological Research regarding a 2006/2007 fellowship and figure out what car I can drive down south.

1 comment:

Editor B said...

My adjuster is camped out somewhere in the vicinity, so I'll be meeting him soon too. I'm thinking to drive my dad's truck down in the next coupla days. He's got a generator and a power washer I can borrow too. I owe you some labor, so give me a holler when you need some help.