Monday, February 28, 2005

Newest Latest Section of BibleDudes

On BibleDudes, Bart developed a really cool interactive movie about stratigraphy. It can be seen by going here to the archaeology section and scroll about 2/3 of the way down the page and you have to click on the trowel to launch the interactive movie. I think it does a pretty good job of summarizing each layer. I'm nearly finished writing all of the critical methods section, with only literary and source outstanding. I hope to have the entire section finished and on the web at the close of this semester. Then I guess we're set to start publicizing it.

1 comment:

Editor B said...

I think we can start publicizing now.

Or maybe we should get the BibleDudes Blog running first...

I'll add a quick link to the new feature from the home page tomorrow.